Monday, April 18, 2011

Max On Life Answers and Inspiration for Today's Questions By Max Lucado

Max On Life Answers and Inspiration for Today's Questions By Max Lucado is a book written as Max answers his mail to many questions. They are the answers to the how's and why's to many areas in life like about life and faith, heaven, and hell. It also includes personal areas like sex, managing money and raising kids. They are called "bite-sized" essays. They are Bible based with a topical addendum at the back. 

I think this book is above average. I have read a couple of Max's other books and this is not one of his typical books. These are questions that are answered and some are brief and some are longer. That being said and remembering "bite-sized essays" some of the pages left me wondering a little bit more about a question than I had gotten answered. I think this book is  a great tool for a new believer or a great start to answering a question- you'll just have to continue your research after the fact. 

I was provided this book from Thomas Nelson in return for an honest repsonse.

No comments:

Post a Comment