Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It Couldn't Just Happen By Lawrence Richards

It couldn't Just Happen By Lawrence Richards is a book packed full of knowledge. This includes Biblical answers to tough questions that your kids will ask you. Like "Did we evolve from apes?" or "What happened to the dinosaurs?" There are a lot of fun facts in here along with fun activities at the end of each chapter. As a parent/ adult, I found this book just as fascinating. It was exciting to know that I was going to have a tool that I can utalize when my kids get to that age.
One thing I really like about this book is it's not written in text book language. It is very easy to understand and encourages you to explore on your own. I also like that even though the core is about science, there is still a lot of Bible verses involved. Oh, what our schools are missing these days. It makes me confident as a parent when these sorts of resources make it so easy to help explain things.

I receive this book free from Thomas Nelson in return for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment