Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Love Lifted Me by Sara Evans with Rachel Hauck

Wow! Love Lifted Me by Sara Evan with Rachel Hauck is an AMAZING book. If you are at all a fan of Karen Kingsbury, you won't be disappointed with this book. This book is the third book in the series ( I did not know this at the time as it reads well as a stand alone). This book grabs you from the beginning as you get to know the main characters, Jade and Max right away. They have common issues that other people have expereinced and makes it easy to be able to relate to the characters. After Max's return from his camp, I like how their is a big push on prayer! I agree with several other reviews, this book will take you from tears to laughter (so much that my husband was asking me what was wrong!)
It is hard to find a good book that grabs me right away. This one did. It is my first Sara Evans book but I definetly will be going and buying the first two to see the beginning of this series. Like a Karen Kingsbury book, this book will be the kind that you tell yourself just one more page and you look up and it's a hour later. I could relate to some of the issues they were having and it made it seem so human. Excellent read! You will not be disappointed!
I recieved this book free from Thomas Nelson in return for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment