Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Nativity Collection Book Review


The Nativity Collection is a book put together about six short stories. Each story tells about the Nativity and plays a key role in each of the stories.  As the book states, for it is the Nativity that inspires so many other Christmas stories.
I thought that this book was a very interesting, easy, short read. Each story is fairly short about a 10 minute read, with a Christmas picture on about every other page. I would compare these short stories to stories that someone would share to you verbally.  They are good stories, just not what I expected. They left me smiling but not quite as moving as I had hoped.  Booksneeze provided me with a complimentary copy of this book. Overall, I would recommend this book to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment